The Tilba region on NSW’s Sapphire Coast, halfway between Melbourne and Sydney, has sweet surprises in store for visitors well beyond its famous local honey and ice-cream and the charming heritage villages of Central Tilba and Tilba Tilba – total population 391.
1. Private Beach Stroll: Take a stroll on near private and secluded beaches.
2. Cheese Tasting: Meet the cheese makers & sample amazing cheese @ Tilba Cheese Factory.
3. Hamper Heaven: Take a Tilba Lake House Hamper down to Tilba Beach.
4. Refreshments: Have a cool beverage & people watch @ the historic Dromedary Hotel
5. Mountain Hiking: Put on your best walking shoes and climb Gulaga (Mount Dromedary), be enlightened with spiritual awareness and sweeping views.
6. Picnic Paradise: Have lunch or dinner at Mystery Bay Beach on a hidden picnic table with a view.
7. Fishing: Take your fishing rods down to Cemetery or Tilba Beach for one of the best beach fishing experiences ever.
For more experiences, see tilba.com.au
1. Book a tour to Montague Island to see fairy penguins, swim with the seals or dive the reef.
2. Enjoy a fine dining experience at The Whale Restaurant
3. Cycle or walk the boardwalk and marvel at the fish and stingrays
4. Hire a BBQ boat and drop a line in at Wagonga Inlet
5. Tee off at Narooma Golf course perched atop of cliffs jutting over the Pacific Ocean
6. Indulge in popcorn, chops tops and movies at the old school Cinema – Kinema
For more experiences, see narooma.org.au
1. Get your next coffee hit at Mister Jones Espresso conveniently located next to Honour Sourdough Bread.
2. Take a dip in the historic and stunning Blue Pool.
3. Book a table at Il Passiagio for an locally sourced modern Italian meal located on Fisherman’s Wharf.
4. Try your hand at deep-sea fishing – at 20 kilometres offshore from Bermagui, the continental shelf is closer here than anywhere else in Australia
For more experiences, see bermagui.net
If you want to find out more about Tilba Lake Farm or just give us some feedback, we’d love to hear from you.